Share Price (45%) - £132,750 Full Value Price - £295,000
Tideham House is a two-bedroom property located on the third floor in a five-storey apartment block, built around 2003. The lease remaining on the property is 110 years.
There are good transport links with Woolwich Arsenal and Plumstead Stations 1 mile away, served by National Rail and DLR linking to London Bridge in 23 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the buses link to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.3 miles away along Battery Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Bars and Restaurants are within 0.3 miles.
- Nearest Station: Woolwich Arsenal Station (Thameslink / Southeastern) Woolwich Arsenal DLR Station & Plumstead Station (Thameslink and Southeastern)
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 244, 380, 51, 53, 54, 291, 386, 658.
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with entry phone system leading toz/li>
- Living Room: Spacious lounge with door to balcony. Beige Carpet Flooring.
- Kitchen: Light Brown base and wall units with grey worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated stainless-steel oven, hob, cooked hood, freestanding fridge/ freezer and washer/dryer. Linoleum Flooring.
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom. Ensuite Bathroom. Carpeted Flooring.
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom. Carpeted Flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelving. Part tiled. Linoleum Flooring
- Outside: Large River View Balcony
SAT NAV: SE28 0LW