Tommy Flowers Mews
Tommy Flowers Mews is a one-bedroom property located on the first floor of a three strorey apartment block built around 2016. The lease remaining on the property is 123 years.
There are good transport links with Mill Hill East, 0.1 miles away, served by the Tube and Mill Hill Broadway served by the National Railway. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.9 miles away along Langstone Way. For leisure and enjoyment, Shops, Bars and Restaurants are within 0,4 miles.
- Nearest Station: Mill Hill East and Mill Hill Broadway
- Bus routes nearby: 222 & 240
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with large fitted storage cupboard and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious living area, open plan to kitchen. Wooden Laminate Flooring.
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with marble effect worktop and stainless-steel back splash. Integrated appliances; oven, induction hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom: Double Bedroom with Large Window.Grey carpet flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with large mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath.Grey ceramic flooring.
- Outside: Parking Space, Large windows, Communal Garden