The property is a two bedrooms, two bathrooms, third floor flat within a six storey core of 53 flats over ground floor garaging that form part of a large residential development in the heart of Crayford, built around 2011. The lease remaining on the property is 118 years.
There are good transport links with Crayford Station, 0.3 miles away, served by National Rail linking to London Bridge in 30 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.2 miles away along Crayford Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Shops, Bars and Restaurants are within 0.2 miles away.
- Nearest Station: Crayford – National Railway -Southeastern
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes: 96, 428, 492 from Townhall Square Stop.
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large storage cupboards and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge, open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Oak-Timber Laminate Flooring.
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with dark grey worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated stainless-steel cooker, hob and extractor fan. Freestanding fridge/freezer and washer-dryer. Brown Ceramic Tiled Flooring
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom. En-suite Standing Shower. Beige Carpet Flooring
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom. Beige Carpet Flooring
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and large mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Tiled Flooring
- Outside: Large Balcony with Wooden Decking, Terrace at Front Door and Allocated Parking