Townhall Square is a one bedroom, ground floor apartment, with an approximate size of 50 sq. m situated within a six storey core of 53 flats over ground floor garaging that form part of a large residential development in the heart of Crayford, built around 2011. The lease remaining on the property is 117 years.
There are good transport links with Crayford Station, 0.3 miles away, served by National Rail linking to London Bridge in 30 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.2 miles away along Crayford Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Shops, Bars and Restaurants are within 0.2 miles away.
- Nearest Station: Crayford – Southeastern
- Bus routes nearby: 96, 428, 492 from Townhall Square Stop
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large cupboards and video entry system leading to:
- Living Room (7.0m x 3.0m): Spacious lounge with floor to ceiling windows, lots of natural light and door to balcony, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Hardwood flooring.
- Kitchen (7.0m x 3.0m): White wall units with charcoal worktop and tiled back splash. Integrated stainless-steel oven, hob, and extractor hood. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom (5.2m x 2.6m): Double bedroom with balcony access. Cream carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with chrome shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror and light over. Heated towel rail and shaver socket. Full height white tiling around bath. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Large Private Balcony, Parking Area, Cycle Storage & Communal Courtyard.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at February 2019.