Townhall Square is a one bedroom, top floor apartment within a six storey core of 53 flats over ground floor garaging that form part of a large residential development in the heart of Crayford, built around 2011. The lease remaining on the property is 117 years.
There are good transport links with Crayford Station, 0.3 miles away, served by National Rail linking to London Bridge in 30 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.2 miles away along Crayford Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Shops, Bars and Restaurants are within 0.2 miles away.
- Nearest Station: Crayford – Southeastern
- Bus routes nearby: 96, 428, 492 from Townhall Square Stop.
The property comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with a large storage cupboard and video entry phone system leading to;
- Living Room (4.46 x 6.71): Spacious living area with lots of natural light, open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen (4.46 x 6.71): White base and wall units with dark grey worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated stainless-steel cooker, hob and extractor fan. Tiled Flooring.
- Bedroom (4.45 x 3.50): Double Bedroom. Beige Carpet Flooring.
- Bathroom (1.76 x 2.26): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand wash basin with large mirror over and heated towel rail. Full height tiling around the bath. Tiled Flooring.
- Outside: Large Balcony (6m x 1m) to Front/Side aspect with Wooden Decking, Parking Area, Cycle Storage & Communal Courtyard.
Overall property: 50 sqm