Share Price (40%) - £250,000 Full Value Price - £625,000
To book a viewing, call the Leaseholder at 07967 555 731 (Text or Call)
Truman House is a two-bedroom property, located on the fourth floor with an approximate size of 90 m2 in a five storey block, built around 2013. The lease remaining on the property is 119 years.
The property is very well located 0.3 miles from Stockwell Underground Station providing quick access to central London via the Victoria and Northern Lines. Additionally the property is 0.5 miles from both Clapham North and Brixton meaning it is a short walk from all of the amenities on offer in Brixton and Clapham High Street.
There are also a number of schools and other amenities such as a doctors surgery and dentist in very close proximity.
- Nearest Station: Stockwell Underground Station
- Bus Routes Nearby: 2, 196, 333, 345 and N2 from Irving Grove
Large Two Bedroom Flat comprising 969 sq. ft.
- Open Plan Living Area & Balcony: Large open plan living area with wooden flooring. This leads on to a large L-shaped balcony, which is south / west facing. The corner of the living area that leads on to the balcony is fully glazed creating a very light and open space. The storage cupboard has been converted to provide further kitchen units with solid wood worktop and additional shelving and wine storage.
- Kitchen: The fitted kitchen has an integrated dishwasher, combination washer/dryer, electric oven and gas hob. There is also a combi-boiler and a free standing fridge / freezer. The kitchen has wooden flooring and the units are cream with a dark grey worktop.
- Bedroom 1 (Master): This large double bedroom benefits from a carpet floor and one wall is fully glazed. There are installed wardrobes along all of one wall. They have also fitted a shelving unit in one corner.
- Bedroom 2: This bedroom benefits from having a carpet floor and some full glazing to the corner of the room creating a very light and spacious room. There is a double fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom: The fitted bathroom benefits from a bath / shower together with all other fitted appliances and a heated towel rail. The bathroom has both a tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- Hallway / Storage: The large and spacious hallway has a wooden floor and provides access to living areas as well as three storage cupboards. The storage cupboard closest to the master bedroom is particularly large.
- Secure Car Park and Access: The flat is accessed from a pedestrianised street that forms part of Oak Square with an audio and video intercom system. There is a lift running through the building that also provides access to the underground car park where there is a demised space. This is accessed via a secure gate on Lingham Street. There is also secure bike storage.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at February 2019.