Call 07985 239092 Now To Book Your Viewing Appointment!
Tudor House is a one bedroom property with communal front and rear garden, located on the ground floor in a three storey block. The lease remaining on the property is 163 years.
There are good transport links with Mitcham Eastfields Station 0.5 miles away, served by the National Railway, and linking to Victoria Station in less than 20 minutes.
A good selection of amenities are located in both Mitcham and Tooting, with a range of restaurants and cafes along London Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Figges Marsh is a two-minute walk away. Mitcham Common and Morden Hall Park are within easy reach.
- Nearest Station: Mitcham Eastfields Station
- Bus routes nearby: 264, 270, 280, 345, S1, 201 and 127
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard and entry system, leading to...
- Living Room (3.2 x 4.6): Spacious lounge, open plan to kitchen with lots of natural light. Carpeted flooring
- Kitchen (2.9 x 1.7): Cream base and wall units with grey worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated oven, hob and fridge-freezer. Freestanding washing machine. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom (3.1 x 2.7): Double Bedroom with mirrored glass wardrobe. Carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom (1.9 x 1.7): Cream suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirrored wall cabinet. Part tiled. Linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Allocated parking space. Front and rear garden.
Gross internal floor area: 38 m2
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at April 2019.