Tudor House is a one bedroom property with front and rear garden, located on the first floor in a two storey block. The lease remaining on the property is 163 years.
There are good transport links with Mitcham Eastfields Station 0.5 miles away, served by the National Railway, and linking to London Bridge Station in 35 minutes.
A good selection of amenities are located in both Mitcham and Tooting, with a range of restaurants and cafes along London Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Figges Marsh is a two-minute walk away. Mitcham Common and Morden Hall Park are within easy reach.
- Nearest Station: Mitcham Eastfields Station
- Bus routes nearby: 264, 270, 280, 345, S1, 201 and 127
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboards and phone entry system, leading to...
- Living Room (4.6 x 2.9): Spacious lounge, open plan to kitchen with lots of natural light. Oak engineered flooring
- Kitchen (2.9 x 1.7): White base and wall units with grey worktop and tile splashback. Integrated oven and hob. Freestanding fridge-freezer and washing machine. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom (3.1 x 2.9): Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Oak engineered flooring.
- Bathroom (1.9 x 1.7): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirrored wall cabinet and heated towel rail. Part tiled. Ceramic Tiled Flooring.
- Outside: Allocated parking space. Front and rear garden.
Gross internal floor area: 40 m2
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.