Call 07725 596302 To Book Your Viewing Appointment Today!
Tudor House is a one bedroom property with front and rear garden, located on the first floor in a two storey block. The lease remaining on the property is 163 years.
There are good transport links with Mitcham Eastfields Station 0.5 miles away, served by the National Railway, and linking to London Bridge Station in 35 minutes.
A good selection of amenities are located in both Mitcham and Tooting, with a range of restaurants and cafes along London Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Figges Marsh is a two-minute walk away. Mitcham Common and Morden Hall Park are within easy reach.
- Nearest Station: Mitcham Eastfields Station
- Bus routes nearby: 264, 270, 280, 345, S1, 201 and 127
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboards and phone entry system, leading to...
- Living Room (4.6 x 2.9): Spacious lounge, open plan to kitchen with lots of natural light. Oak engineered flooring
- Kitchen (2.9 x 1.7): White base and wall units with grey worktop and tile splashback. Integrated oven and hob. Freestanding fridge-freezer and washing machine. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom (3.1 x 2.9): Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Oak engineered flooring.
- Bathroom (1.9 x 1.7): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirrored wall cabinet and heated towel rail. Part tiled. Ceramic Tiled Flooring.
- Outside: Allocated parking space. Front and rear garden.
Gross internal floor area: 40 m2
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at April 2019.