One Bed, Third Floor Apartment with Parking, now available in Greenwich.
Tump house is a one bedroom flat located on the third floor in a 4/5 storey building built around 2004. The lease remaining on the property is 111 years.
This lovely one bedroom apartment in the sort after location of West Thamesmead close to the river. The development is surrounded by attractive water gardens and trees. A nearby green space is Plumstead Gardens, which has an ornamental garden and a playground for children. Other local spaces are Broadwater Green, Birchmere Park and Lesnes Abbey Woods.
Nearest Station: Gallions Reach (0.9 miles), Plumstead (0.9 miles), Cyprus (1.2 miles)
Bus routes nearby: 244 & 380
The property on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard and entry phone system
- Living Room: Spacious lounge with laminated wood effect flooring.
- Kitchen: Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and draining board, plumbing for washing machine, integrated electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, part tiled walls Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom: Double glazed window. Laminated wood effect flooring
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand wash basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, vinyl floor covering.
Outside: Allocated parking space
SAT NAV: SE28 0NS