The property is a three-bedroom, first floor apartment with underfloor heating, within a modern four-storey purpose built block of 28 flats in Deptford, located to the South-East of Central London and falling under the Royal Borough of Greenwich. The approximate size of the property is 84 sq. m. and the time remaining on the lease is 118 years.
There are good transport links with Deptford Rail Station, 0.3 miles away, served by National Rail linking to London Bridge Station in 10 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.2 miles away along Deptford High Street. For leisure and enjoyment, Park/Shops, Bars, Restaurants and Gyms are within 0.2 miles.
- Nearest Station: Deptford Rail Station (Thameslink & Southeastern) 0.3 miles
- Bus Routes Nearby: Bus routes: 47, 188, 199, N1, N199 from Deptford High Street.
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with built-in storage cupboard and video entry phone system leading to
- Living Room (4.1m x 2.7m): Spacious lounge with lots of light, access to balcony and leading to a modern, open plan kitchen. Carpeted flooring.
- Kitchen (3.7m x 2.0m): Beige wall units with grey worktop and plinth. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fan, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (3.5m x 2.9m): Double bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (4.2m x 2.8m): Double bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.7m x 1.8m): Double bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom (2.1m x 2.0m): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC, hand washbasin with large mirror over and heated towel rail. Full height tiling around the bath. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Private balcony, cycle storage and communal roof terrace
The subject property is approximately 84 sq. m. and a balcony of 5.4 m2.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at March 2019.