The property is a three-bedroom, first floor apartment with underfloor heating, within a modern four-storey purpose built block of 28 flats in Deptford, located to the South-East of Central London and falling under the Royal Borough of Greenwich. The approximate size of the property is 84 sq. m. and the time remaining on the lease is 118 years.
There are good transport links with Deptford Rail Station, 0.3 miles away, served by National Rail linking to London Bridge Station in 10 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.2 miles away along Deptford High Street. For leisure and enjoyment, Park/Shops, Bars, Restaurants and Gyms are within 0.2 miles.
- Nearest Station: Deptford Rail Station (Thameslink & Southeastern) 0.3 miles
- Bus Routes Nearby: Bus routes: 47, 188, 199, N1, N199 from Deptford High Street.
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with built-in storage cupboard and video entry phone system leading to
- Living Room (4.1m x 2.7m): Spacious lounge with lots of light, access to balcony and leading to a modern, open plan kitchen. Carpeted flooring.
- Kitchen (3.7m x 2.0m): Beige wall units with grey worktop and plinth. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fan, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (3.5m x 2.9m): Double bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (4.2m x 2.8m): Double bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.7m x 1.8m): Double bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom (2.1m x 2.0m): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC, hand washbasin with large mirror over and heated towel rail. Full height tiling around the bath. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Private balcony, cycle storage and communal roof terrace
The subject property is approximately 84 sq. m. and a balcony of 5.4 m2.
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact Peabody.email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.