To arrange a property viewing, please contact the Leaseholder by phone on 07804 666 527.
Valentinus Crescent property is a two-bed, second floor apartment, within a 3 storey development built around 2010. It benefits from communal garden and bike storage. The lease remaining on the property is 112 years.
The property is located moments from Colchester Town and is served by the National Railway. The Abbey Field is a short walk away from the property.
- Nearest Train Station: Colchester Town - 0.4 miles
- Bus Routes Nearby: Several routes to Colchester Town and Mersea from Chariot Drive Stop
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with large cupboards and entry phone system leading to:
- Living Room (5.0m x 3.8m): Spacious lounge with lots of natural light. Carpeted flooring.
- Kitchen (1.8m x 3.8m): Modern, brown wall units with grey worktop and tiled backsplash. Integrated stainless-steel BOSCH oven, gas hob and extractor hood. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom One (2.8m x 3.7): Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom Two (2.3m x 3.7m): Double bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White bathroom suite with chrome shower head, WC and hand washbasin with large mirror over. Full height white tiling around bath. Linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Cycle storage and communal garden
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.