Villa Road property is a one-bedroom apartment located on the third floor in a four storey block built around 2000. The lease remaining on the property is 171 years.
There are good transport links with Brixton Railway and Underground Stations a 5 minute walk, linking to King's Cross St. Pancras in 19 minutes. Local and night buses serve the area and provide links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.2 miles away along Brixton Road. For leisure and enjoyment, bars and restaurants are within 0.2 miles.
- Nearest Station: Brixton Underground, Brixton National Railway
- Bus routes nearby: 3, 59, 133, 159, 413, N3, N109, N133
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with built-in storage cupboards and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room (4.3m x 3.6m) : Spacious living area with lots of natural light overlooking Max Roach Park. Bamboo wood flooring.
- Kitchen (2.8m x 2.5m) : Cream base and wall units with grey worktop and tiled splashback. Freestanding cooker, fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Bamboo wood flooring.
- Bedroom (3.8m x 2.7m): Double Bedroom. Wool cream carpet.
- Bathroom (2.5m x 1.7m): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with wooden shelving and large mirror. Bamboo wood flooring.
- Outside: Communal garden to side of property.