Share Price (35%) - £157,500 Full Value Price - £450,000
Wisteria Apartments is a two-bed property located on the second and third floor in an eleven storey block built around 2009. The lease remaining on the property is 119 years.
There are good transport links with Hackney Central, 0.3 miles and Hackney Downs, 0.8 miles away, served by National Rail linking to Liverpool Street Station in 13 minutes. Homerton Overground Station is a 10-minute walk. Local buses serve the area and night buses provide links to Central London locations.
Shopping facilities are along Morning Lane, less than 0.1 miles away. Nearby Hackney, Hackney Wick and Dalston all offer a wealth of bars, restaurants and clubs. For more leisure and enjoyment, London Fields, Hackney Downs and Victoria Park Shoreditch Park are within close proximity of the property.
- Nearest Station: Hackney Central (0.3 miles) - Hackney Downs (0.8 miles) - Homerton Overground
- Bus routes nearby: 30, 38, 48, 55, 106, 254, 242 & 425
The property located on the second and third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboards under the stairs and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge with lots of natural light and doors to balcony. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with black worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated, stainless steel oven, hob, and white fridge freezer and washer/dryer. Grey tiles
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over and heated towel rail. Full height tiling around the bath. Grey tiles
- WC Downstairs
- Outside: Private Balcony and secured cycle storage at the back of the development.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at January 2019.