London eligibility criteria
- Your household should earn a maximum of £90,000 a year.
- You’re a first-time buyer.
The criteria above may not always apply, however...
Local authority criteria
The local authority in the area in which the development sits may well have its own household income criteria. The criteria are also likely to specify the borough the applicant lives and/or works in.
Specific criteria will be detailed on the development's page on this website, or if in doubt, give our sales team a call on 020 7021 4842 - they'll be pleased to advise.
General Shared Ownership criteria
You will also:
- Be a British or EU/EEA citizen or have indefinite leave to remain in the United Kingdom.
- Have either a permanent contract of employment or be able to show that you can afford to keep up with the costs of owning your home.
- Not currently own a home (either in the UK or abroad) and won’t be able to afford a home on the open market that fits your needs.
- Have a good credit history.
- Have sufficient savings to cover the cost of buying a property and moving home. We recommend up to £4,000 to cover expenses.