We’ve been building homes in London for a very long time.
When you buy one of our homes, you won’t just be buying into our past: our designs are very much alive and geared to the real 21st-century buyer.
They include details like:
- Beautiful kitchens and bathrooms that are practical and durable
- Integrated ovens, hobs and other kitchen appliances from quality brands
- Wooden block or composite stone worktops
- Contemporary, great quality sanitaryware and fixtures and fittings
- Heating systems that which are unobtrusiveness and easy to control
- Spacious, light-filled living areas
- Attractive and practical communal areas and landscaped outdoor spaces
Newly built homes in the UK are covered by a variety of quality controls, and we work to them as closely as we can in our London developments.
Lifetime Homes is a set of criteria that deals with flexibility and adaptability. From raising small children to coping with illness or dealing with reduced mobility in later life, Lifetime Homes make the ups and downs of daily living easier to manage.
Our developers and architects address as many of these criteria as possible when designing new homes.
Building for Life 12 is the industry standard for new homes and provides another set of criteria that address the design quality of new developments. It refers to the character and community of the area in which the homes are situated; streets, parking and pedestrianisation in the locality; and design and construction of the buildings themselves.
Our architects have all these criteria in mind when they draw up plans for our new schemes.
We aim to build to a higher than minimum level when it comes to the Code for Sustainable Homes. Many of our new developments are awarded with Level 4 certificates, while the current minimum is Level 3.