Makers Dock Overview
Broomfield Street, Poplar, Tower Hamlets E14 6BX
Makers Dock has one final boutique 3 bedroom apartment available through Shared Ownership, alongside the Limehouse Cut.
These modern apartments all benefit from a resident only podium garden and private outside space, with great views of the serene canal, striking London skyline or the green spaces of Bartlett Park. Makers Dock is set just a short distance away from Canary Wharf, Olympic Village and Docklands area, so whether you’re commuting, shopping or dining out, you’ll have plenty of options.
*Based on full market value of £520,000. Stamp duty cost of £14,064 is reduced to £1,000 using stamp duty holiday scheme for properties completed before the end of June 2021. Please speak to your solicitor for further clarification on your stamp duty options.Register Interest
Finding a new local
Head out in any direction from Makers Dock and you will find a wealth of bars, pubs and clubs. Whether it’s a sophisticated cocktail or a cloudy real ale, you can find the perfect beverage within a short walking distance.
The Wentworth Arms is one of the oldest pubs in the area built in 1871. These days you can expect to be joined by a friendly mix of the local community enjoying a drink with you.
Catch a film
Want to catch the latest blockbuster or award winning indie flick? The Everyman Cinema, Canary Wharf is a short 7 minute DLR ride from Langdon Park Station.
Everyman Cinemas pride themselves on creating a warm and friendly atmosphere, serving food and drink directly to the comfort of your cinema seat.
As well as the mainstream offering, they also screen classic films, special events and theatre productions. With a movie night to suit all tastes, there really is something for everyone at Everyman.
Fit in a workout
With a number of gyms and leisure centres surrounding Makers Dock, there will be no excuses for not fitting in a workout! Poplar Baths Leisure Centre has recently undergone a £13 million refurbishment by award-winning architects Pringle Richards Sharratt.
Just a 12 minute walk from Makers Dock, the centre boasts a 25m swimming pool, a modern gym with the latest Technogym Equipment, Fitness Class Studio and the beautifully refurbished multi-use sports hall and events space.
- Quality white high gloss finish handle-less kitchen units
- Discreet lighting underneath selected wall cabinets
- Natural brown laminate work surface and matching upstand
- Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with drainer and chrome mixer tap
- Zanussi electric hob with stainless steel oven and integrated chimney hood extractor fan
- Integrated Zanussi dishwasher
- Integrated Zanussi washer / dryer
- Integrated Zanussi fridge / freezer
- Natural oak laminate flooring
- Roca Contesa bath in white with polished chrome mixer tap
- Wall-mounted polished chrome shower head
- Heated towel rail
- Frameless fixed glass shower screen to white eco steel bath
- White WC and pedestal hand wash basin with single lever mixer tap with full height mirror above
- Silver grey ceramic tiles to selected walls
- Silver grey ceramic floor tiles
- Grey Cormor Sensation carpeting
- Video entry system including monitor screen and handset
- Wired smoke detectors & heat alarms
- Multi-lock door to apartment entrance
- NHBC warranty
- High quality, durable carpeting and floor finishes throughout
- Secure on-site bicycle storage facilities
- Landscaped communal podium garden