Pontoon Reach | Shared Ownership 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments located in Docklands, E16, available from as little as £85,125.
Pontoon Reach is a new collection of 1, 2 & 3-bedroom Shared Ownership apartments, perfectly situated to connect residents to Canary Wharf, The City, and beyond. From Pontoon Reach you can get around the capital quickly and easily, with Dock DLR station just five minutes’ walk away.
As well as great connections to the rest of London, Pontoon Reach is located in the heart of the Royal Docks, with top entertainment venues, beautiful parks, watersports and fantastic leisure facilities, there’s never a dull moment in Docklands.
Apartments at Pontoon Reach are built to a very high standard and come fitted with all the features required for modern living, and benefit from a concierge service and a communal rooftop garden providing stunning views over the River Thames.
All this is available for as little as £85,125 for a 1 bedroom apartment with monthly costs of only £1,207.
Shared Ownership 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments located in Docklands, E16, available from as little as £102,150, with monthly costs of only £1,207.REGISTER INTEREST
If you are looking for apartments in London's Royal Docks, then we have a stylish collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments available through Shared Ownership, with a select number of 1 & 2 bedroom wheelchair adaptable apartments available with parking.
Apartments at Pontoon Reach feature contemporary kitchens, modern fittings and fixtures, and spacious carpeted bedrooms. The apartments also benefit from a landscaped communal courtyard and a new cycle path for everyone to enjoy creating a welcoming community.
Pontoon Reach, Thames Road,
Royal Docks, London, E16 2FP
Connected to the past
London’s Royal Docks were a dynamic hub of commerce and trade, bustling with workers and ships, factories and warehouses. Opening in 1855, Victoria Dock used the latest technology to handle the new ironclad steamships bringing in goods from all over the world.
Over the following 100 years, the docks grew in size and importance, with Royal Albert Dock and King George V Dock opening in 1880 and 1921. The Royal Docks finally closed to commercial shipping.
But that wasn’t the end of the story – with the establishment of the London Docklands Development Committee, the docks started looking at ways to reinvent themselves. A new era was set to begin.
A new vision for East London
Much may have changed since the docks’ Victorian heyday, but life still throngs amongst them. Gleaming offices and residential buildings line the water’s edge. City and Canary Wharf professionals race along the pavements on their morning runs.
As the sun sets, these same residents take in the river views, or enjoy nights out in the global mix of dockside restaurants and bars. At weekends, canoeists and kayakers glide through the water instead of cargo ships, and in summer there’s even a beach.
Shops, hotels and entrepreneurial businesses have moved in along with the influx of new residents. Students flock to the University of East London’s state-of-the-art new campus next to Royal Albert Dock. New parks and amazing sports facilities have appeared, all making the most of the Royal Docks’ unique and precious asset, the water. This historic part of London is completely reborn as a place to socialise, work and love life.
- Interior designed fitted kitchen
- Matt finished cabinet doors with soft close, handle-less design and feature lighting
- Slimline laminate worktop
- Full height splashback
- Cutlery drawer inserts
- Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
- Integrated AEG oven
- Four zone AEG ceramic hob with integrated canopy hood
- Integrated Zanussi dishwasher
- Integrated Zanussi fridge freezer
- Free standing Zanussi washer-dryer located in hallway cupboard
- Recycling bin
- Ceramic wall and floor tiles
- Bespoke designed wall mounted vanity unit with mirrored door to bathroom. En-suite with full height and width mirror
- Semi inset washbasin WC with concealed cistern and chrome dual flush button
- White bath with timber effect bath panel
- White shower tray with shower door (to all en suites)
- Shaver socket concealed in vanity unit (bathroom only)
- Polished chrome electric heated towel rail
- Brushed steel switches to kitchen/ living/dining area
- Brushed steel sockets and switches to kitchen splashback
- LED downlights to hallway, kitchen/ living/dining area and bathrooms
- Pendant lighting to all bedrooms Wiring for digital TV and wiring only for Sky Q to living area and bedroom 1
- Colour video door entry system
- Fob entry system to the apartment building
- 2 year defect warranty
- 10 year LABC building warranty
- Parking available to select apartments
- Cycle spaces in basement
- CCTV throughout communal areas
- Balcony or terrace area to all apartments with decking or paving
- 999 year lease