Ternary Place Overview
Nestled in a leafy corner of North Ealing, Ternary Place is a new space set within a tree-lined perimeter. This new residential destination comprises three buildings set back from the arterial route of Hanger Lane. Benefiting from roof gardens and landscaped green spaces between the three buildings, the development also boasts a high-quality specification.
Located in zone 3, it is situated just a few minutes' walk from North Ealing underground station, served by the Piccadilly Line, and Ealing Common, served by the District Line. Also nearby the development is Ealing Common itself, offering a respite from city living, and the surrounding area plays host to a variety of quirky cafes, bars and restaurants close to home.
Ternary Place is a boutique collection of one and two bedroom apartments in Ealing. Surrounded by public parks, excellent transport links and leafy residential streets, its location appeals to those who want a home that lets them make the most of the city.
Once you step through the front gate, it’s clear that innovative, sensitive design is the focal point of this development. This is apparent in the buildings themselves, and extends to the development as a whole. Trees and planters surround the three buildings and the properties benefit from winter gardens, making the pace of the city feel far away
Ealing is the ideal urban oasis; a well-connected village with excellent transport connections. Conveniently located in zone 3 and well linked to the city, it also has lots of green spaces, offering the best of both worlds.
Ealing Common is a short walk away with its large open spaces, perfect for a Sunday walk or run, which will take you past avenues of grand horse chestnut trees and the occasional mature oak. Plus, discover some of the best restaurants, cafés and bars outside central London.
The area also has a fantastic arts heritage that’s still celebrated today. Ealing Studios is the birthplace of many British cinema classics, while Ealing Art College, now the Ealing campus for the University of West London, draws aspiring creatives from around the world.
Ealing is home to some of the best local festivals in London. All through the summer, residents are entertained with a range of music, theatre and comedy.
With both tube and Overground stations nearby, Ealing is one of the best-connected areas of London, and it’s set to improve further with the Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) opening in 2019. This will mean you can reach Heathrow in 15 minutes and Canary Wharf in under half an hour.
North Ealing tube is just around the corner from Ternary Place, with Ealing Broadway and Ealing Common stations only a short walk away.
Plenty of local buses run into central, west and south London. If you drive, not only do you benefit from the parking spaces at Ternary Place, you’ll also be able to make the most of the quick links to the A40, A4 and M4.
If you’re travelling internationally, Heathrow is less than thirty minutes away by London Underground.
- Contemporary gloss kitchen units by Symphony in ice anthracite with discreet handle trim
- Diamond white Quartz worktops with matching upstand and glass
splashback behind hob
- One and a half bowl undermount stainless steel sink with silk steel
- Bosch integrated appliances including:
- ceramic hob
- multifunction oven
- concealed extractor hood
- LED pelmet lighting under kitchen wall units
- Bosch free-standing washer/dryer in hallway cupboard
- Large format porcelain tiles in mercury white to floor, bath panel and full height to walls
- Contemporary rectangular bath in white with square glass shower screen
- Hansgrohe chrome thermostatic bath-mounted bath and shower
mixer tap with matching shower attachment, slider and rail with soap dish
- Ideal Standard semi-pedestal basin with Hansgrohe chrome mixer tap
- Ideal Standard back-to-wall WC with concealed cistern
- Heated towel rail
- Mirror above basin
- Tomkinson Twist Hay carpet
- Built-in wardrobe to master bedroom with full height mirrored doors, upper storage area and hanging rail
- Private winter garden to all apartments
- Secure residents’ cycle stores
- Off-street parking available for every apartment**
- Communal garden for exclusive use by residents of Relph Court