Wharf Road Overview
Wharf Road offers residents a lifestyle centred around creative Shoreditch and buzzing Angel with homes benefiting from high specification and balconies.
The properties provide spacious living space creating a welcoming and comforting atmosphere, perfect for entertaining guests or taking time to relax with family. Each apartment has its own unique layout and design, and is finished with stunning qualities such as oak grey timber flooring, integrated appliances and private outdoor space.
Wharf Road’s central location provides access to all things quintessentially London. With The City just walking distance, the charming bakeries and antique shops of nearby Islington, Old Street and Farringdon Underground stations offer connections across London, and Angel’s Underground is one stop from Kings Cross/St Pancras International for links within the UK and beyond.
Wharf Road is a retreat in the beating heart of one of London’s most diverse neighbourhoods. Moments from the liveliness of Old Street, world-renowned art galleries and theatres, as well as a selection of charming bakeries and antique shops, Islington truly offers the best of all worlds.
A stroll across the canal leads to Angel Central mall, Upper Street’s household names, a large Waitrose and the old High Street’s antique and design shops. In the other direction, Shoreditch bursts with the latest fashions, vintage designs and various culinary discoveries all of which are waiting to be unearthed in Boxpark.
800 year-old Smithfield market has inspired many restauranteurs to make their home here. Michelin-starred St John’s ‘nose to tail eating’ is legendary. Equally, the Modern Pantry offers an elegantly eclectic counterpoint to the hipster charm of burger utopia MEAT mission
After-work mainstays Hoxton Square and Magic Roundabout rub shoulders with the exclusive phone-ahead Nightjar speakeasy. Traditional pubs, such as The Earl of Essex, are as celebrated as the Georgian-period hotel and cocktail lounge, The Zetter Townhouse. And between the 02 Academy Islington, Fabric nightclub and the iconic venues scattered around nearby King’s Cross — music als sits at the heart of N1’s nightlife
Few things are finer than a walk along the picturesque Regent’s Canal. Stretching from Paddington to Limehouse, many of its narrow boats are casually moored as impromptu cafes or galleries. The Old Truman Brewery, though, stands tall as the neighbourhood’s gallery of choice. And for the professionally focused, the London Design Festival sprawls across numerous local venues every year.
- Handleless, matt finish kitchen units with glacier
white Corian worktop and matching splashback
- Miele built-in combi microwave and oven
- Miele 5-zone induction hob
- Caple wine cabinet
- Electrolux integrated dishwasher
- Electrolux integrated fridge/freezer
- Corian one and a half bowl sink with brushed
chrome 3 in 1 boiling mixer tap
- Built-in Corian sink with chrome mixer taps
- Wall-Hung WC with concealed cistern
- Square bath with frameless bath screen and
chrome Hansgrohe shower set
- Heated towel rail
- Mirror and wall cabinet above WC
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Walls and ceiling finished in white matt emulsion
- Oak grey timber floor to living areas and hallways
- Touch of velvet Dixie Home carpet to all bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobe with mirrored doors to
- Full-height white flush internal doors
- Antique bronze door knobs to internal doors
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Recessed downlights throughout
- Zanussi free-standing washer/dryer in
- Video door entry system
- Code for sustainable homes level 4
- 10-year NHBC warranty
- Energy efficiency rating between 83 and 88(B)
- Sprinklers throughout
Explore the interactive 3D Walk through of our one bedroom Show Home and immerse yourself into life at Wharf Road.