Guidance on Covid-Safe Property Viewings
The health and safety of our colleagues and customers is our top priority.
We’re working hard to keep our essential services running while helping to keep our residents safe. We are continuing to follow the latest advice from the Government and Public Health England and reviewing our services to ensure we can support everyone connected to Peabody as well as the wider community as best we can.
Our Sales and Marketing Suites remain open and our teams follow regular cleaning schedules between appointments.
Please note, all viewings with Peabody are by appointment only.
What you can expect at a viewing appointment:
- We will ask all customers to sanitise their hands upon arrival and on leaving, and please avoid touching surfaces where possible
- In line with current Government guidance, we will ask you to wear a face mask, along with gloves and shoe covers, supplied by Peabody should you wish to use them. Our sales team will also be wearing them
- Social distancing will be practiced, which means keeping 2m distance. We have floor markers to help with this
- All doors in the show home during the viewing will remain open. If there is a need to use a lift to access the show home, to maintain social distance, these will be taken separately by the sales executive
- We will not be able to provide any paper brochures or price lists, but these will all be provided electronically
- Any questions we have not managed to answer during your viewing will be answered in a follow up call
- Please note bathroom facilities will not be available
- We ask that you only bring one guest with you to attend your viewing.
Visit our development pages to book your appointment and to find out more.